Xiaolin Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divide and Conquer

3 posters

Go down

Divide and Conquer  Empty Divide and Conquer

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Younge stood, alone in the empty halls of the Heylin's base. "Ah, it's so wonderful without that hag around, as capable an ally she is, I know she wants me gone.", he quietly said, looking out the large window.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Divide and Conquer  Empty Re: Divide and Conquer

Post by mistdrake Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:52 pm

"Yet you also want her gone master younge." Quinn said, appearing out of the shadows. "Alas, I must say I did lose the boots and the lotus to the dragon of ice." Looking around the room, he noticed they were the only two. "Not only did you dispense of Haruko for the time, you also seem to have lost the little hunter. Did she run free from you?"

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Haruko entered the Heylin base, the gears in her head turning. She had been planning and thinking and scheming all the way to the base. Hearing Quinn's comment, she replied. "There's no need to think that, I'm still here for the time being." She said.

Sun Wukong
Admin

https://xiaolinlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Younge could smell the new company. "You brought a puppy? How cute.", he said, unknowingly that the 'puppy', stood behind him. "So where is this new pet of yours? Is he going to be a worthy investment of our time?", Younge asked, still unaware of Erik standing behind him.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:11 am

Quinn noticed the new comer brought in by Haruka. Not yet revealing them to Pierce though. Drawing a card, he observed both the card and the person who represented it, according to what the cards said. "Fortune? It seems fate has more in store for this 'pup' of Haruka's."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:22 am

Haruko smirked. "Well," She cackled, "I'd say that he isn't too far away. As a matter of fact. If you looked behind you, you'd probably find him." She pointed to Erik behind Pierce with a smug expression.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Younge didn't come off as concerned or surprised. "Impressive. But, he smells of the Underworld. You're likely to get double-crossed, even if you give that witch what she wants.", Younge said as Erik laughed. He walked and stood beside Haruko.

"You know that much about her? Maybe I should've found my way here long ago.", he said to Younge. "Besides, I brought you gifts. The Monkey Staff, Lasso Boa-Boa, and the Longi Kite.", he said. It was rather obvious by his looks, and the smell, that he had been holding the Monkey Staff way too long.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:24 pm

"Ooh." Quinn said, admiring the collection of wu. "I've never been one for apes. Fate seems to have no interest in anything other then humans, so neither do I." In comment to both the staff and Erik's appearance because of it. "Hmm...None of these are of any use to me."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:32 pm

"It appears we have some new Shen Gong Wu.", Younge said, opening his book. "The Sun Chi Lantern, which I shall retrieve, The Third-Arm Sash, which our new ally, the mutt, shall retrieve, The Fist of Tebigong, which Quinn shall retrieve and I'm sure the hag here can retrieve the Shroud of Shadows.", Younge said, slamming the book closed.

Erik took off at once with the Monkey Staff.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:12 pm

Haruko scowled a little bit and took the Longi Kite, leaving from the Base before taking off into the sky to go get the Shroud of Shadows.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum