Xiaolin Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tiger Against Monkey

Go down

A Tiger Against Monkey Empty A Tiger Against Monkey

Post by Raimundo Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Luke landed in the grassy field where the Shen Gong Wu, the Third-Arm Sash, was supposedly locate. But he easily noticed he wasn't alone. There was another, with what appeared to be a staff.

"I was waiting for one of you to show up. But I didn't think the one I'd fight would've been so cute and naive. You might just be my type. Oh excuse me, where are my manners. Call me Erik. Your name?", Erik asked Luke.

Luke shook, though he didn't argue. "Luke Hale, and there's no way I'd be with the Heylin.", Luke announced as he and Erik both grabbed the Third-Arm Sash. Luke was about to name the challenge, but Erik interrupted him.

"I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown. The name of the game is tag!", Erik said, as the landscape changed. Luke and Erik both shouted, "Gong Ye Tempai."

Immediately, Erik lunged into Luke's stomach, both winning the challenge and knocking the wind out of him. "Looks like I win.", he said, messy up Luke's hair. "Now you're gonna come with me to the Heylin's base.", Erik said, wearing the Third-Arm Sash and Golden Tiger Claw. He opened a postal and carried Luke through.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum