Xiaolin Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tower and the Lantern

2 posters

Go down

The tower and the Lantern Empty The tower and the Lantern

Post by mistdrake Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:42 pm

"So, that's the Eiffel Tower." Jonathon said, staring up at the massive metal construct. Due to the weather in France being well...the weather in most of Europe, that being cold and miserable, he had a white coat on over his usual blazer. Seeing a strange glow near the top, the dragon of electricity figured that was his target. Focusing himself and launching himself toward the top he landed on the top most platform. The lantern was just a little higher now. "Why is this thing so big..." He said, looking down, out of breath.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

The tower and the Lantern Empty Re: The tower and the Lantern

Post by Raimundo Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:04 pm

Younge descended onto the Sun Chi Lantern. "Why, I believe we haven't met yet. I'm Pierce Younge my young monk friend.", he said. "How about we wager our Wu in a Showdown of your choice."

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:20 pm

"Wait...I know you. You were in Canada. You threw that showdown." Jonathon said, remembering then. "And our on. My comb against whatever you have." He said, pulling the tangleweb comb out of his back pocket, he'd left it there. "We start at the bottom, first one to the top of the tower wins."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 pm

"I'll wager...", Younge said, revealing a Yo-Yo. "The Yang -Yo-Yo.", he said. The tower grew in size, and the two were teleported to the bottom. "Gong Ye Tempai!", Younge shouted as he began scaling the tower.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:31 pm

Jonathon looked up at the tower. "Great...It's bigger..." He said, leaping up and grabbing on he began to scale behind Pierce. "Tanglewb comb!" He shouted, launching tentacles to attach the Heylin leader to the tower while Jonathon kept climbing.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Younge went stiff as they surrounded him. He simply ran his hand along them and they fell off, useless. "A focused mind is the Tangle Web Comb's master.", Younge said as he began scaling again.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:24 pm

"That worked well." Jonathong sighed as he kept climbing. Looking back at Younge would only slow him down anyway. "I gotta win this. I gotta prove I can do this." He said to himself as he continued the climb.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Younge was approaching Jonathon fast. "I hear that the monk of ice believes you incompetent, that he could secure all the Shen Gong Wu without anyone's help. It's not hard for me to, witness these things.", he said.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:48 pm

"No...Jay would never say that. We're a team. We work together. YOU LIE!" Jonathon began to blindly fire off balls of electricity at his opponent, still climbing with his other hand.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:16 am

Younge skillyfully dodged each one. "I have nothing to gain from a lie. The Dragon in Training of Wind has doubts, doubts that he isn't good enough, his doubts stem from The Dragon of Ice. The self-absorbed monk who can't even see the world falling apart around him. I pity you monks, having someone like him on your side. If you come to the Heylin, together we can crush his arrogance beneath our boots.", he spoke to Jonathon.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:10 am

"No. Why would I join you." Jonathon said, still trying to climb and attack at the same time. "You lie!" Jonathon said, giving in to his anger and throwing a massive ball of electricity at younge with both hands. The attack did however throw him off balance and send him falling off the tower towards the ground.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:06 am

Younge moved out of the path, just enough to dodge it and catch Jonathon. "We keep moving forward young monk, it's all anyone ever has. There are worse evil than I, which you will learn in time. Until then, keep a watchful eye, and safeguard that book.", Younge said as he sent Jonathon flying at the Sun Chi Lantern.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:06 pm

"What?" Jonathon said, grabbing the Lantern. As the area returned to normal Jonathon looked at Pierce. "Why did you help me? You could have just kept going and grabbed the lantern. You didn't, and what's so important about Shirlika's book?"

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:06 pm

"That book. It's known as The Book of Beifong. In the hands of a Xiaolin Monk, the book has little powers. In the hands of others, like the girl, and they are granted powers.", Younge said, handing over the Yang Yo-Yo.

"The Book of Beifong, is where one can find the sealed powers of the Heylin Priestess Haruko. Should that book fall into her hand, not even I could fathom her potential. She wouldn't just snuff out the light, but also the dark.", Younge said.

"Any other questions young monk?", he asked, taking a seated position.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:36 pm

"Ok then. Books important, got it." Jonathon said, taking the yo-yo. "And yeah I have other questions. Why are you doing this. I'd think that all you members of the heylin want is all the wu, yet you've thrown at least two showdowns? What have you got planned, and what does it have to do with me?"

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:41 pm

"The future is ever in motion young monk. In time, you may require my aid, as I may require yours. My goals are far off, I am simply testing the waters.", Young replied. "Now I have a question, tell Master Monk Bo Lim that I will be waiting for my tea, would you?", he asked as he left.

[exit]

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:08 pm

"What?" Jonathon said, getting up to stop Pierce, but he was already gone. "Tea with Mast Bo Lim. Things are getting stranger." He said as he headed home.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum