Xiaolin Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gathering

3 posters

Go down

The Gathering Empty The Gathering

Post by Raimundo Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Luke sat on the edge of the fountain, meditating. He was focused on listening to the wind, is element. Nothing interrupted his thoughts, until Master Monk Bo Lim approched him. Luke opened his eyes and stood up, giving his master a smile and bowing as he did.

"Master, what brings you out here, I haven't done anything yet?", Luke asked as Bo put his hand on the young man's head. "Of course not.", Bo said as he laughed. He returned his hand to his side. "No, it is time for you to meet two other students. Your progress has been slow, and though I have faith in you Luke, I would like you to train with them.", he stated as he whistled.

Luke seemed less than pleased about how Bo pointed out his slow progress, calming himself before he could grow angry. "Jayzon! Jonathon! I request your presence. Introduce yourselves to your new friend, and help him with his training.", he shouted as he walked off, leaving Luke to await them. "Great, just what I need. More help.", he said sarcastically.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

The Gathering Empty Re: The Gathering

Post by Sun Wukong Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Jayzon walked out from behind a building, approaching Luke. Upon being 5 ft or so away from him, he stopped. "Jayzon Raimo, Dragon of the Ice." He said calmly. He did not bow, as he had no reason to respect Luke as of yet. "I'd assume you're the one by the name of Lucian, correct? The one with the trouble training, yes?" He asked. While he wasn't trying to be rude, exactly, he wasn't one to beat around the bush exactly.

Sun Wukong
Admin

https://xiaolinlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Luke was displeased. He shook his head before speaking. "First, call me Luke, only my family calls me that. Second, you might be the Dragon of Ice, but where I'm from, ice is part of our sports. Thirdly....", Luke began, but stopped himself. He caught on that he had begun getting worked up.

"Sorry dude, I just get worked up sometimes. The guy has been saying that I'm ready for apprentice but I haven't gotten it yet.", he said. "But a better introduction, I'm Lucian Christopher Jackson Hale, but you can leave it as Luke.", he said, attempting to be nice.

"So, how long have you been here Jayzon?", Luke asked him.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:47 pm

"Mm." So far, Luke had not impressed Jayzon. "I see, Luke. I am Jayzon Raimo, but most call me Jay. There's the occasional person who calls me Mo, but that's not very often. They typically don't live afterward." That was Jay's weak attempt at a joke. He wasn't very social. "Me? Well, since the age of 8, specifically. I learned I was a Dragon at 11, and I've just been training since."

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Luke snapped a little in his thoughts. WHAT??!! Since the age of 8 he's been here? Yet they only told him when he was 11, he thought. "Cool dude. I've been here for two years, when I got here they told me I was training to become the Dragon of the Wind. I'll be honest though, I miss Canada. I can't really do any of my favorite activities here.", he said.

"I also miss my family. I know they're proud I'm doing this but I can't help but miss them.", he said, looking a little lonely and insecure. "Hey, do you miss your family?", he asked Jayzon.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Jayzon cringed at the mention of his family. His expression soured some. "No, not really." He said lowly. He pretty much hated his family and was glad to be away from them. Still, he didn't like speaking about them. It brought up memories. Instantly a hand went to his neck. Jayzon shook his head.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Luke felt a bit awkward after Jayzon's reply. "Oh.", he said, having no idea why he had such a reaction. "Anyway, I guess Master Monk Bo Lim wanted us to train together and become friends.", Luke said, hating the idea just a bit. But he forced a smile onto his face for the sake of making effort.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Jayzon didn't look too thrilled by the idea either. "I assume so." He didn't even attempt to smile. Smiles were for the weak. "Well, if you'd like to train, I'm always ready to fight. If you are, that is."

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Luke was vivid with excitement. "Now you're speaking my language dude. Anything I should know before I kick your butt?", he asked Jayzon, becoming a little more fond of him. "Because there isn't a way I'm going to lose!", he added, confident in his own abilities despite the so called 'slow progress'.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Jay entered a calm, barely threatening fighting pose. "If you think you can kick my butt, you are surely mistaken. Come on, go ahead." He motioned for Luke to go first. Luke was cocky. That did not spell a good future for him.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:21 am

Jonathon had been watching the entire conversation between the two. He was too comfortable on the roof to join in. Then the sparring started. "Now this is interesting." He said, sitting up and grabbing the kendo stick he had next to him. "I'll let these two fight each other out, then I'll take the winner."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:03 am

Luke wanted to be taken seriously. He didn't rush straight it, he thought about it. I know nothing about this guy and he knows nothing about me. I haven't been slacking off for no reason, my training has been going fine. I fail tests on purpose to surprise others later on, he thought. He pointed a finger at Jayzon. "You'd better not hold back.", he stated. He jumped into the air, utilizing his element to fly.

"You don't have any idea what you're getting into.", he stated. He clapped his hands together, sending a blast of air towards Jayzon.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:28 am

Jayzon rolled away from the radius of the air blast. "Sloppy." He created an ice spike out of the ground and shot it out at Luke, attempting to spear him from the bottom. He waited for the Dragon of the Wind's next move.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:44 am

"Now things are getting interesting." Jonathon said, taking more interest in this sparring. "Guy's only been here five minutes and he's showing off what he can do. Of course, Jayzon can't fly, so let's make them fight on level ground." Holding out his hand and taking careful aim, Jonathon fired off a ball of electricity at Luke. "No offense new guy, but Jay can't fly, giving you that advantage. Just making things fair."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:50 am

Luke didn't dodge, instead he drove down to the ice spike, jumping onto it to slide down it. He seen the ball of electricity flying by where he was. "New guy? I've been here for two years now, that doesn't make me new!", he said, angry that someone would interfere. He laughed at him. "Oh come on, evil isn't exactly going to fight fair now are they?", he said, landing on the ground.

A red and black bird flew over them, before circling around and landing near Jayzon. It made a loud noise at the three warriors. "Man, what is that thing?", Luke asked.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:00 am

Jayzon looked at the bird and backed away slightly. "This cannot spell the best." He formed a staff out of ice and attempted to shoo the bird away. Now wasn't the time for distractions. It was at the beginning of a spar.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:11 am

Jonathon jumped off the roof and landed easily on the ground. "That's an obnoxious bird." He said, resting the kendo sword on his shoulder. "Aren't birds typically ominous harbingers? Like that ying yang bird thing."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:28 am

The bird's eyes seemed to focus something and began to project an image of Pierce Younge. "Hello Xiaolin Monks. I am Pierce Younge, and I have a proposition for you. There is a Shen Gong Wu, The Book of Beifong. Though we are enemies, I cannot allow the Heylin Priestess Haruko to obtain this book. If this ever happens, you will have my full cooperation until we seal her power again.", the hologram said. "But know this, Haruko is not powerless and I am not charitable.", he finished as the hologram vanished and the Ying-Ying bird flew off.

"So... what was that about then?", Luke asked as Master Monk Bo Lim approached them. "That, was Pierce Younge, a former Xiaolin Monk. His skills match mine, and when he joined the Heylin his magical powers are only dwarfed by the Heylin Priestess Haruko. But enough of that, a Shen Gong Wu has revealed itself, the Mantis Flip Coin.", he said, showing them the scroll that animated what the Wu does. He gave it to Jayzon. "You should go at once to China, where it is located. Luke, I want you to go after another Shen Gong Wu, the Jetbootsu. They are in Russia. Finally, Jonathon, you must travel to New York to secure the Tangle Web Comb. , he stated as he walked off.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:41 am

Jayzon listened to the message from Pierce thoroughly and bookmarked the information in his mind. He bowed when Master Monk Bo Lim approached. When he spoke of the Shen Gong Wu, Jay's eyes lit up slightly. He took the scroll. "The Mantis Flip Coin. Got it. Now to get to China." He said, with a slight grin. His adventurous side had began to kick in and Jay was ready to go grab that Shen Gong Wu.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:47 am

"Ok then." Jonathon said after the hologram message ended. Turning and bowing some to the master he took his orders. "Ok, New York, I can do that, haven't been there in a while. Good luck you two, it's obvious that we're going to get opposition." He left the group, preparing to head to New York.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:51 am

Luke immediately took to the sky using his element. "I'll see you guys back here, lets do our best.", he said before heading off to Russia.

[Exit]

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:54 am

Jayzon decided to go Iceman and created a path of ice for himself to ride and slid toward China.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Jonathon sighed. "This is never fun." Closeing his eyes and holding his hands out he began to channel electricity and launched himself into the air. While Jay and Luke had conventional methods to travel by using their element, Jonathon hadn't figured out such a way to do so yet. So he just had to focus and not shock himself, or stop.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum