Xiaolin Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cause and Effect

3 posters

Go down

Cause and Effect Empty Cause and Effect

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Younge at alone in his empty chamber. He awaited the return of Haruko and his bird, Ying-Ying. He was meditating over the eventful day with his book on Shen Gong Wu open. "So 4 other Shen Gong Wu had activated during their Showdown, what I shame I wasn't there to collect the one I wanted.", he stated, closing the book with a swift movement of his hand.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Cause and Effect Empty Re: Cause and Effect

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:37 pm

Haruko dropped into the chamber, floating down to the ground. She took the Jetbootsu off and set down the Sweet Baby Among Us, but kept the Reversing Mirror in hand. "And I assume that you returned empty handed."

Sun Wukong
Admin

https://xiaolinlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:39 pm

"Sorry to disappoint you, but it was just the Mantis Flip Coin. Besides, I've learned about the foe, and I can adjust my plan accordingly. Tell me, which monk did you fight? The Wind or Electricity one?", he asked her, picking up the Jetbootsu and Sweet Baby Among Us, setting them each on their own pedestal. "I'd like to know how the monk did against you.", he added.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:43 pm

"It was The Dragon of the Wind. He did well, but he was not very impressive, to be completely honest." Haruko hung the Reversing Mirror on a wall. "He could improve greatly. He shows much potential." She said, assessing the situation.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:48 pm

"Ah.", he said. "Yes, the Dragon of the Wind is the one I'm interested in. He will not get along with the Ice Dragon Jayzon, whom is far too sure of himself if you ask me. A few more victories may cause Jayzon to become overconfident, and drive the young monk of wind into anger.", he said.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:53 pm

"You had all the fun without me? I'm disappointed." Quinn said, walking into the room. "Of course, i'm no good in most show downs." The fool said, shrugging. "Also, lady Haruka, why are you keeping the Reversal Mirror to yourself?"

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:56 pm

"I got it fair and square Quinn, you may close your mouth. This is one that I require. Mind your own business you foolish jester." Haruko said coldly.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:58 pm

"She is welcome to what Shen Gong Wu she wants. But, in the future I may borrow the Reversing Mirror, if only to trick our opponents.", he said. "Do not worry Quinn, Shen Gong Wu do not simply wait around. You and Haruko can get the next one and I'll stay here.", he stated.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:19 pm

"Very well, master Younge."  Quinn said, bowing with out spread arms.  "Till I am needed, I will take my leave. I sense I am not needed here." He then left the room.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Haruko looked into the Reversing Mirror, one of the most dangerous Shen Gong Wu if used correctly.

Shirlika slowly entered the room and looked around. "I'm, uh, Shirlika. I was invited here?"

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Younge jumped gracefully to Shirlika. "Yes, you were. I am Pierce Younge, the one who extended your invitation. I watched you engage the Xiaolin Monk, and I was suffice to say, impressed by your skill.", he said, leading her deeper into the room.

"We are the Heylin, that hag there is the Heylin Priestess Haruko, though circumstances permit an alliance between us. In time, I'm sure you will show all that you are worth to the world on the winning side.", Younge laughed, unaware of what she carried.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:55 pm

"Indeed." Shirlika smiled a little when she was complimented on her Showdown with Jonathon. "Hm." When she looked at Haruko she was indeed convinced that the priestess looked quite hag-like. "I'd love to join your side," She said, adjusting her book. "Just allow me to prove myself to you."

Haruko hissed at the hag comment. "I'm not a hag. I'm not that old." She said, responding to Pierce, scowling while doing so.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:02 pm

"Oh come now Haruko, it was only a jest. Besides, she's got spunk.", he said with a laugh. "You may claim a room here that isn't taken. This is where we keep our Shen Gong Wu.", he said, his eyes catching what Shirlika was holding.

He kept his demeanor in check, assuming his regular attitude. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable? Go look around.", he told her as he approached Haruko.

"When the next Shen Gong Wu reveals itself, take the Jetbootsu and wager them in a showdown if one happens. Take Shirlika and the fool with you, at worst he'll jest, but results might be better if it's three on three. Just don't lose that mirror!", he growled.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:03 pm

"Of course." Shirlika curtseyed a little before leaving the room and going to find a place that was empty to be comfortable in.

Haruko continued to scowl. "I shall take them, but I do not intend to lose that mirror anymore than you intend to allow me to run free once I return my powers to myself."

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:11 pm

"Ah, so we're plotting already. You always are a worthy evil partner, but you shouldn't get ahead of yourself against me, or those monks.", he said. He picked up his book on Shen Gong Wu, opening it to a page. "I have a feeling the next two Shen Gong Wu will be the Lotus Twister and the Eye of Dashi. You should prepare at once.", he told her.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:24 pm

"I'll prepare when I'm damn well ready Pierce, and not a moment sooner. Thank you for the information, however." Haruko said uncharacteristically. She smirked. Once she had the Eye of Dashi, she was only one step closer to complete and utter world domination.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:27 pm

Quinn appeared again. "Master Younge, if I may, I would request to fetch the lotus twister." The fool said. While nothing he planned involved that shen gong wu, it would allow him to prove his worth to Pierce.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:33 pm

"I hear the Ying-Yang World is quite nice this time of year. I can arrange a permanent visit for you.", he offered her, growing tired of her insolence and whining. "Evil is so hard to do these days, far too many don't know what they're doing. ", he stated.

"Of course, Haruko needs all the help she can get.", he said, mocking the witch he had grown bored with. "The Lotus Twister and the Eye of Dashi. These two Shen Gong Wu shall be ours.", he said, closing his book and laughing. They aren't the Shen Gong Wu I would like to have, but eventually the Golden Finger, Wushu Helmet, Falcon Scope, Tongue of Saiping, Monkey Staff, Moby Morpher, the Ying and Yang Yo-Yo. Oh and the Sphere of Yun, to trap this witch inside of so I can steal her power, he thought.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Haruko scowled. "If I had my full power I wouldn't need the help of moronic teenagers, jesters, and pompous bragging idiots. If I could afford it at the moment I'd shove my foot right up your-" She was interrupted by a two way headache. "Shen Gong Wu have activated. Lotus Twister and Eye of Dashi." She rubbed her temples in an attempt to shoo away the headache.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:40 pm

"The twister is mine. Where must I go to find it?" Quinn said, looking at Locke. Drawing a card from his sleeve, the fool smirked. "Interesting, The Magician. Perhaps our evil leader is hiding something from us."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:00 pm

"Good. Haruko, change of plans. The Eye of Dashi will be ours eventually. But first, we plant a spy amongst the monks.", he said as he snapped his fingers. "Shirlika, I want you to show up to the location of the Eye of Dashi. Me and Haruko will take a dive, and you will act as if you are one of the Xiaolin Monks. We will give you further instructs when the time is right.", he said to her.

"So Haruko, ready to increase your amount of Shen Gong Wu with an investment?", he asked, picking up the Jetbootsu and tossing them to Quinn. He took the Sweet Baby Among Us himself. "Let us be off at once.", he said.

[Exit]

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Shirlika had come back in and nodded in response to the plan. "Alright, got it." She held her book tightly. Now was her chance.

Haruko sighed. "Better than nothing." She said finally, conceding the plan.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:24 pm

"Good luck in your endeavors." Quinn said, putting on the boots. "Farewell!" The fool floated away, headed toward the lotus's location.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum