Xiaolin Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing The Glory

3 posters

Go down

Bringing The Glory Empty Bringing The Glory

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Jayzon appeared back where him, Luke, and Jonathon were earlier, sliding off of the ice trail he was going along. He held the Mantis Flip Coin in his hand firmly, proud of himself for having gotten it. With a slight grin, he waited for the other Xiaolin Dragons to reappear with whatever they had gotten. He set the scroll down onto the ground.

Sun Wukong
Admin

https://xiaolinlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bringing The Glory Empty Re: Bringing The Glory

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:51 pm

A grey portal opened up as Luke jumped out. "Look who scored big! The Golden Tiger Claw and The Sword of the Storm.", he said, keeping the claw on as he waved the sword around. "Pretty cool, right?", he asked Jayzon.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:58 pm

"Look out below!" Jonathon said as he landed, a small crater where he did so. "Sorry about that, got the comb though!" He said, pulling the Wu out of his pocket. "Wasn't that hard to find really." Then he saw the sword. "Ooh, I've been hoping we'd get that one, seeing as it's basically the one sword based Shen Gong Wu."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:07 pm

Jayzon grinned. "We did good guys. Master Monk Bo Lim should be pleased." He said, flipping the Mantis Coin. He looked at the Sword of the Storm and the Golden Tiger Claws. Why didn't he get those Wu?

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:11 pm

"I see, you've all retrieved Shen Gong Wu. There will always be surprises along this journey, and you all must learn to come together as one. If not, the Heylin forces will grow more powerful than you could imagine. You have all done well, and deserve to relax until the next Shen Gong Wu reveals itself.", Bo Lim said as he walked away.

Luke handed the sword to Jonathon. "Here, you can hold it. I'm more interested in this.", he said as he made a swift hand movement and opened a portal. He jumped into it and came out on top of one of the temple's roofs.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 pm

"Oh yeah, this is nice." Jonathon said, admiring the weapon. "Finally, something more then just a kendo stick." He swirled it, making a gust that blew the leaves off of one of the trees. "Whoops." He said as leaves blew all over the court yard.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Jayzon decided to have some fun with the Mantis Flip Coin and jumped around the area. He jumped up on the top of the nearby fountain, then onto the roof of a building, freezing the bottom of his shoes so he slid along the roof then down onto the ground.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:44 pm

Luke looked at the Golden Tiger Claws, before opening a portal and jumping through.

[Exit]

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:40 pm

"Ok then, don't stick around." Jonathon said, shrugging as Luke went through the portal. "I need to find a sheath for this thing though." He said, going off to the armory to find an easier way to carry the sword.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Jayzon shrugged and went off, taking the scroll with him while he messed around with the Mantis Flip Coin.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Luke returned, bearing a medal of some kind around his neck. "Hey guys, I'm back. Now...", he started, looking around to see no one. "I guess you all left...", he said, sitting down and tossing the medal into the fountain.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Jay slid down off of a roof. "I'm back. Was just training around with the Mantis Flip Coin." He said, stretching and sitting on the ground. The Mantis Flip Coin was fun at first, but it became boring after a while.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:15 pm

"I didn't go to far either." Jonathon said, the sword of storms now in a sheath and slung over his shoulder. "So, what's up Luke? New Sheng Gong Wu activated?"

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:24 pm

"No man, I went to the Swiss Alps to snowboard. It was killer! I even got a medal, bronze, but hey, it's good right?", he said as he pointed to the fountain where he threw the medal. "I kinda dropped it in there though.", he added.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:51 pm

"Hm." Jayzon speedily stuck his hand in the water then pulled it out, holding the medal. His hand was just barely wet and he handed the medal to Luke right before the Scroll he was holding popped open. "Two new Wu. The Lotus Twister and the Eye of Dashi."

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:54 pm

"I'm willing to go after the eye unless either of you desperately want it." Jonathon said, volunteering himself. "I've heard that it can do cool stuff with the sword."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 pm

"Hey, Jon I'll go with you. We'll get there faster with the Golden Tiger Claw.", he said. "Jay, you can handle the other one on your own right?", he said as he created a portal with the claws and waited for Jon to jump in.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 pm

"I got it." Jay made a trail of ice and, bringing the Mantis Flip Coin+the scroll with him, he travelled to go get the Lotus Twister.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 pm

"Well. Here goes nothing. Good luck Jay." Jonathon said, nodding at the other dragon and diving through the portal

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Luke jumps into the portal and it closes.

[Exit]

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum