Xiaolin Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New comers

3 posters

Go down

New comers Empty New comers

Post by mistdrake Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Jonathon stepped out of the portal and sighed heavily. He never knew how much he doubted himself. He sat down on the edge of the fountain and waited for the others to get back.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

New comers Empty Re: New comers

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:20 pm

Luke came out next, landing perfectly. He looked to Jon. "Hey dude, don't let it get to you. We weren't exactly trained as a team from the start. We'll get better man, but you need to learn to have faith in us man.", he said, talking the Sweet Baby Among Us to the Wu Vault.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Jay was meditating in the courtyard, having gotten back some time ago. He had put away the three Wu he got and sat peacefully, eyes closed and breathing steady.

Shirlika jumped out of the portal and landed a little shakily. She held the book with the Eye of Dashi inside of it close to her chest. She wasn't going to put it in the vault.

Sun Wukong
Admin

https://xiaolinlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:37 pm

"We're not going to take it from you." Jonathon said to Shirlika as the portal closed. "You can ease up some, we're the good guys." He said, forcing a smile.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Luke came back. "I asked Master about her, he said she can stay. But the Master asked that, if it was possible to part you with that book. He fears that soon, it may fall into the wrong hands.", Luke said, still wearing the Golden Tiger Claws.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Shirlika shook her head. "The book is kind of a family heirloom. If it's okay, I'd prefer to keep it with me." She said calmly as possible.

Jay continued to meditate with two poles of ice next to him, one on each side.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:55 pm

"Master respects your choice. So do I.", he said, before turning to spot Jayzon. "Hey, Jayzon! Come meet this girl Jon brought back!", Luke shouted, using the Claws to get to a safe distance on top of a building.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:58 pm

"Wait, I didn't..." Jonathon said, jumping up, he then turned to shirlika. "Not that I'm not glad that you're joining our side or anything but...I've dug a good hole for myself, haven't I?"

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:30 pm

"Nah, you're good." Shirlika said, loosening her grip on the book.

Jay's eyes opened calmly and he looked in Luke's direction. "When I'm ready. I think I'm going to meditate for a while longer." He said, in a seemingly zen state of mind.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:37 pm

"Man, that guy is zero percent fun all the time.", he said. "So I never got your name, what is it?", he asked the girl.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:20 pm

"Shirlika Tomoe. Most people call me Shirley though." She said with a slight smile.

Jay sighed and got up, causing the pokles to go back into the ground. He walked over to the others.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:32 pm

"Ok Shirley..." Jonathon said, testing the name to see if she could call her by a nick name. He rarely called people by names other then their birth name till he got to know them. Seeing the ice warrior come over Jonathon nodded to him. "You win what we sent you to find?"

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:34 pm

Luke jumped back down. "If he lost, I don't think he'd be in such a good mood. Anyway, I think the heylin hag and Younge are plotting something, we have to be ready.", he said, clearly not comfortable just sitting around.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:07 pm

"Indeed. Younge and Haruko are to be trusted under no circumstances." Jay said, holding the scroll underneath his arm. "We will have to work hard so as not to fall into their traps."

Shirlika stood there awkwardly, not exactly knowing what to say.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:18 am

"I don't know what it is that they're planning, but something isn't right. He threw the last show down without even a thought. Sure, shirlika asking awkward questions didn't help." He said, glancing at her.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 pm

"Who knows what they would plan. It's all a little too easy I think.", Luke stated, irritated that they simply stood around.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Shirley put a hand behind her head and took a deep breath. She couldn't admit she was a spy, duh, no, that was the easiest way to get kicked out on her ass. "Well, uh, the book warned me that there may be a sudden flood of Shen Gong Wu."

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:14 pm

"Does it now?" Jonathon said, interested. "That book's got some interesting power to it, doesn't it. That Heylin witch seems to really want it. We won't let her get it though, especially if it's that important to you." He tried to smile, though he still felt strangely awkward around her.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:19 pm

"A flood of Wu? Like, specifically a number maybe would help.", Luke said, yawning and stretching. "What else do we have for Wu, I don't want to lose this Wu just yet.", he said, looking to his allies.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:37 am

"Like, 4." Shirlika said in response. She smiled awkwardly at Jonathon, but suddenly her book began to shake and it popped open, floating in midair.

The scroll opened as well and Jay looked at it. "The Fist of Tebigong, the Shroud of Shadows, the Third Arm Sash, and the Sun Chi Lantern." He said, reading off the Wu.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:44 am

"I call dibs on the Third-Arm Sash!", Luke called as he used the Golden Tiger Claw to get there.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:20 pm

"I'll take..." Jonathon was about to pick, but something stopped him. "I'll take the sun chi lantern..." He said, his voice unsure of itself.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:24 pm

"I'll go after the Fist of Tebigong." Jay said, taking the Lotus Twister and jumping into the air, making a trail of ice and sliding along in the air.

"Then I guess I'll go for the Shroud of Shadows." She said to herself silently as she used the book to teleport her way toward the Wu.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum