Xiaolin Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tea Time

3 posters

Go down

Tea Time            Empty Tea Time

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:00 pm

"Master?  Master!?"  Jonathon called out as he walked back into the temple.  "Master Bo Lim, where are you?  I need to talk to you."  The dragon of electricity aimlessly wandered the court yard, the lantern still in his hand.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Tea Time            Empty Re: Tea Time

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Bo Lim was seated at a traditional table, set for three people. The tea had been poured, the aroma hinting of green tea. "In the main hall Jonathon. Please, come join me and voice what is on your mind.", he told the young monk.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:34 pm

"Master. There's so much there I don't know where to start." Jonathon sat down and took a sip of the tea. Shrugging he grabbed a lemon, sliced it, and added some flavor to his tea. "I got the lantern. However...I don't think I'm worthy of being a dragon, Master."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Bo Lim did not seem surprised by his statement. "You doubt. I cannot steer you, your destiny lies in your hands. All I can do is provide a home and training. But I will not be answering this.", he said.

Pierce entered, taking the third seat. "You're tea has always been my favorite, Master.", he said. Bo simply nodded his head. "Young monk, head my words with caution. You walk a dangerous path when you doubt your power. Do not sway, like I was destined. The Heylin side is ruthless and unfair, but I am not bound by their laws.", he said. "Stay strong, find your confidence.", he said.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:42 pm

"You?" Jonathon said, surprised to see younge in the middle of the temple. Jumping up and drawing the Sword of the Storms he stared at the heylin. "What are you doing here? Master, this guy can't be trusted. He's one of the leaders of the heylin side."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Pierce began laughing. "You haven't told them anything I see, keeping them ever in the dark like I was. You see, young monk, I was once--", he started, getting cut off by Bo Lim.

"Jonathon, Pierce Younge is a former Xiaolin Dragon. His skills far exceed mine, but he traded away his Xiaolin powers for the Heylin. But, from time to time, I like to enjoy tea with a former student. He isn't inherently good or evil in the sense, he simply has his own goals.", he told Jonathon.

Pierce showed a little surprise. "You see, I traded one power for another, made a deal with the Heylin.", he said. "But the Heylin, they're all beneath me. Haruko needs crutches, the jester is simply a fool who thinks he can trick me, and did I mention that I delivered the girl to you, and that the Dragon of Earth you could not recruit serves Haruko? Don't get me started on him.", Pierce said, implying a greater threat.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:59 pm

"What..." Jonathon said, lowering the sword. "So...you aren't really against us?" He said, sitting back down slowly. "Wait...girl. You mean, shirlika's really with the Heylin...Does that mean you plan for her to turn against us? And what dragon of earth?"

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm

"Shirlika isn't evil. But I knew what she held. I would rather you monk hold onto that book than the priestess. Ah yes, he's spent his entire life slaving away as a guard and watchdog, a hunter. Erik Xavier, Haruko hired him to the Heylin, though he isn't in accord.", he stated.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:08 pm

"This is so much for me to take in. And what was all that stuff about Jay? Just something to make me doubt myself more? Get in my head, lead me to join you? Is that what you want Pierce, me to leave here and join the heylin?"

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:11 pm

"Not at all. Challenging one's belief in themselves and others is a mind game.", he said as he left.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Jonathon watched him go and then turned back to Master Bo Lim and stared at the floor. "Master...I apologize. Please...I am not worthy. I must go. I will return when the time is right." Standing up he left behind the yo-yo, the lantern, and the comb. "Farewell, master Bo-Lim." And the monk began to leave.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:38 pm

"Wait.", Master Monk Bo Lim said. "If you are to leave, I will not be the one who explains your disappearance to the others.", he stated as he collected up the Shen Gong Wu and took them to the vault.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:45 pm

"Very well." Jonathon said, stopping. "I will wait for the others. Till then, I'll be in my room."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myin Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Just then, a small girl blonde hair, a black cat-ear headband and icy blue eyes flipped in mid-air, landing beside Jonathon with a grin.
"Hi there! What's going on? I heard you and Master Bo Lim talking."
She seemed very interested, as her eyes just shown with curiosity.
Myin
Myin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:51 am

Jonathon stopped in his tracks when he heard someone speak to him. Turning he looked at the girl. "Oh...It's...nothing. Who are you? I've never seen you around the temple before."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myin Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:01 pm

"Me? I'm Nekona Myin Zhao, a fellow Xiaolin Warrior!" the girl said with a smile. Nekona seemed to be in good spirits. Of course, she was like this often.
Myin
Myin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:22 pm

"Oh. I'm Jonathon. Nice to meet you." He said, leaving his hands in his pockets. "Well, see you around..." He began to leave, trying to get around past her.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myin Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:16 pm

"Whaaat?? You're not going to stay and have fun with me? I haven't been able to find a playmate all day!" Nekona said with a big frown. She gave Jonathon some adorable puppy eyes... Er... 'Kitty' eyes and asked in the sweetest voice she could manage, "Please please, PLEASE play with me?"
Myin
Myin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Jonathon looked at the girl. He wasn't going to be able to leave any time soon anyway. He promised Master Bo Lim he would tell the others, and they weren't back yet. "Fine. What do you want to play?"

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myin Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:19 am

"Yay! Yay! He said yes!" she shouted to no one in particular. Nekona was a very happy person, but also a very odd one. She jumped up and down for a few moments before calming down to think of a game to play. Once she thought of one, she brightened up and asked, "How about a game of tag?"
Myin
Myin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:48 pm

"Uh...ok." Jonathon said, surprised by the girls enthusiasm. "You're it." He said, running outside and launching himself up onto the roof.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Myin Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:33 am

Myin squealed happily and immediately went to work at chasing Jonathon. She was close to sprinting; actually. The girl was so excited to finally have some fun that she was going a bit overboard with running.
Myin
Myin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum