Xiaolin Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Punching India

2 posters

Go down

Punching India Empty Punching India

Post by mistdrake Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:34 pm

"Hmm, so this is India.  Quite the place."  Quinn said, arriving on the shore of the Ganges river.  The fool had brought along the lasso boa boa, the fool found it relatively useful, thought not for what he planned.  "Now, to find this fist."  He said, looking over the river.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Punching India Empty Re: Punching India

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Jay arrived, sliding on his ice through the air. Once a safe distance above the Ganges River, he dropped down off the trail and down into the water. It was murky, but bearable as he swam through and looked for the Fist of Tebigong.

Sun Wukong
Admin

https://xiaolinlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:16 pm

"Ah. The Strength has arrived. So, it looks like he will face me again. Not if I can get away though." Quinn used the lasso Boa Boa and pulled the fist from the river. Pouring out the water and mud and putting it on, Quinn admired the fist and began to leave.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:11 pm

"Not gonna happen!" Jay declared as he launched up out of the murky water. He used the Lotus Twister and grabbed the Fist. "I declare a Xiaolin Showdown!"

Sun Wukong
Admin

https://xiaolinlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:17 pm

"Fine then. I accept your challenge. Name your game." Quinn said, showing no reaction. "You will not defeat me this time."

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum