Xiaolin Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enveloped in the Shadows

2 posters

Go down

Enveloped in the Shadows Empty Enveloped in the Shadows

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Haruko landed, though her displeasure was voiced. "When I get my powers back the first thing I plan to do is dispose of that fool. Hopefully the mutt Dreadhex lent me will be of use to me, then I can toss him aside once the contract is fulfilled. Like I'd give her any Shen Gong Wu.", Haruko said as she picked up a grew cloth that was the Shroud of Shadows. "Hmmp, usually there's a runt or two running around for these things, they must be on vacation. Wish I could take a vacation.", she said as she began giving an evil speech below her breath.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Enveloped in the Shadows Empty Re: Enveloped in the Shadows

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Shirlika teleported right in Haruko's area, holding the book tucked tightly under her right arm. With a snatching motion, she grabbed onto the Shroud of Shadows. "I see you're doing well, hag." She said, somewhat sarcastically while tugging on the silvery cloth.

Sun Wukong
Admin

https://xiaolinlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:53 pm

"Why you brat!", she shouted. She was about to declare a Xiaolin Showdown when a third voice made itself noticed.

"Yeah, hi there. You remember me right?", Erik asked Haruko, his hand on the Shroud. "I raise the challenge of a Shen Yi Bu Dare in this Xiaolin Trio. I'll wager my Monkey Staff and Golden Tiger Claw, against Haruko's Reversing Mirror and Longi Kite, and Shirlika's Book of Beifong and Mantis Flip Coin.", he said.

"Oh, and the game? It's a game of tag.", he said, brandishing the Golden Tiger Claw. Haruko seemed furious, but nevertheless agreed.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:20 pm

"Tag? Yeah, sure, whatever." Shirlika said with a shrug. "Gong ye tempai!" She declared as the terrain changed. It didn't take her long before she teleported behind Haruko and tagged her. "Tag."

Sun Wukong
Admin

https://xiaolinlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:44 pm

"Curses!", Haruko hissed out at the brat Shirlika touched her from behind.

However, just as fast was Erik using the Golden Tiger Claw to open a portal above Shirlika and extend his arm to tag her. "Looks like I emerge the victor.", he said as the terrain returned to normal.

Haruko took off and left.

Erik handed Shirlika back The Book of Beifong. "I believe this belongs to you. Try not to lose it again.", he said as he motioned for Luke to walk out from his hiding spot. "To the winner goes the spoils, and I get my freedom.", he stated, forgetting that he tapped Luke's mouth shut.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum