Xiaolin Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Eye, for a Spy

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Eye, for a Spy Empty An Eye, for a Spy

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:31 pm

The portal emptied them somewhere in Canada, perhaps the prairies. "So, we're looking for the Eye of Dashi and it's somewhere here. We'd better start looking, because all I see is flatland.", he said.

____

Meanwhile Younge stepped onto the flatland. "Is this a joke, placing a Shen Gong Wu out here in the middle of no where. Either way, let's find it. As pointless as I find the Shen Gong Wu, this one carries the ability to power just about any invention.", he said, playing the part of a villain to dramatize their defeat.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

An Eye, for a Spy Empty Re: An Eye, for a Spy

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:37 pm

"Ok then. Canada." Jonathon said, looking around at the...well...nothing really. "Never was really fond of the country, no offense to Canadians. At least finding a bright red jewel shouldn't be too hard here." He began to wander the area, searching for it.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Haruko found herself above searching through the prairie, but did so anyway. She didn't say anything as she was too focused on trying to find the Shen Gong Wu to act as though she was a moron.

Shirlika was hidden in position. While her book didn't exactly enjoy that it wasn't allowed to search for the Shen Gong Wu, she tried to keep it under wraps as she kept hidden.

Sun Wukong
Admin

https://xiaolinlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:56 pm

"Hey, there it is over there!", Luke shouted, physically exhausted from the heat. "Man, you'll have to get it, I'm exhausted from the heat.", he stated, falling to his back.

___

"Do not forget our purpose.", he said, overhearing Luke shout out about the Eye of Dashi. "I shall enter this Showdown, wagering the Sweet Baby Among Us.", he stated, jumping towards the Wu. This is Shirlika's chance, if she wins a Showdown trio after I knock out the monk, she can claim all three Shen Gong Wu and gain their trust, he thought.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Jonathon was about to go after the Eye, except something was wrong with Luke. "Luke, it's not that hot out. It's the same usual crappy weather people expect this time of year in this area." He said. "Don't die from over exaggerated heat stroke. I'll be back." The swordsman ran towards the eye.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Shirlika dodge rolled in and ran to the Shen Gong Wu, putting her hand on it. "I call a Xiaolin Trio!" She yelled, attempting to gain the trust of the Monks by defeating Pierce in combat.

Haruko stood off to the side and decided to watch this fight for herself. Might as well. No need for her to get involved.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Younge said nothing. "I accept the challenge. I wager the Sweet Baby Among Us.", Younge said, holding it out before pointing to Jon. "Against your Sword of the Storm.", he stated, before looking to Haruko with a snarky grin on his face. "It appears as if you don't have any Shen Gong Wu. Let me fix that for you.", he said, laughing to mock Haruko as The Book of Beifong would be far from her hands.

"You will wager The Book of Beifong.", he said, turning to Haruko and giving her a cheeky grin. "This will be a game, of Truth or Lie. If you lie more than 3 times, you will plummet and lose the showdown.", he stated as they stood upon ballons as the area changed.

___

Luke stood up, noticing Haruko. "Hey chickita, what's going on here?", he asked her.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:29 am

"Uh, ok then." Jonathon said, accepting the challenge. "Let me guess, magic lie balloons that know if we lie?" He said, looking under him. "Ok then, who's first?"

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Haruko was absolutely furious. Her eyes glowed furiously and her hair sparked, floating in the air like tentacles. "YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT BOOK WAS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR THE ENTIRE TIME?!" She hissed. She completely ignored Luke in her blind fury.

Shirlika had no idea what the hell was going on but just decided to go with it. "Gong ye tempai!" She yelled, to initiate the challenge.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:16 pm

"Gong Ye Tempai., Younge said from atop his balloon. He ignored Haruko, instead focusing on the showdown. "You can ask any competitor a question. If they answer true, the balloon will not pop. Lie, and the baloon plummets.", he stated as he turned to Jon.

"Young monk, answer my question. Is it true that your friendd Jayzon won his last Shen Gong Wu fairly?", he asked.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Jonathon had no idea.  Jay seemed like an honest guy though.  "Yes, yes he did."  Jonathon said, not letting his voice waver.  There was an inkling of doubt, after all, Jonathon was not at Jay's showdown to watch. Noticing on popping I turned to Younge. "Ok then...uh...You would rather get rid of that witch lady then keep her around."

Last edited by mistdrake on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:50 pm

"I would rather her around, a worthy partner of evil is one who is likely to stab you in the back.", he said, speaking the truth. The balloon he stood on did not pop. "You, girl. True or false, Are you a Wu Hunter?", he asked.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:59 pm

"False. I'm not." Shirlika's balloon did not pop. She looked at Jonathon. "Do you think that you deserve to be a Xiaolin Dragon?" She asked.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:06 pm

"What? What sort of question is that?" Jonathon said, nervous. "Of...Of course I do." Jonathon said, his balloon popped however. He didn't understand. Yet some part of him deep down inside knew he was wrong, he didn't think he deserved it.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Shirley grinned then looked at Younge. "Do you have a 'thing' for the priestess Haruko?" She used air quotes around thing to insinuate a different meaning. She had her strategy now. Ask awkward questions.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:21 pm

He laughed. "No.", he said as he stood on his balloon, as it did not pop. "But if this is where this match is going, I surrender.", he said, popping his own balloons, one after the others. He landed next to Haruko, and turned away from her. "I won't be at the base, try not to break anything in anger.", he said as he walked away.

____

"C'mon Jon, you can do it!", Luke cheered, knowing well that it would be that girl's turn.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:44 pm

Shirley was in this. Two more lies and she won. Okay. "Do you think you could beat me in a fight?" She asked, picking the first thing that came to mind.

Haruko, no longer feeling like going through with watching the Showdown, left to go get some..help.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:30 am

Jonathon was faced with another question of uncertainty. He'd already beaten here at a showdown, hadn't he? "Yes...Yes I could beat you." Despite his confidence, another balloon popped.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:38 am

One more. Now to think of a question. "Uhh.." The gears in Shirley's head began turning as she held a hand to her forehead to think. "Do you have complete faith in your partners?"

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Jonathon looked down at Luke, then back at Shirlika. "Yes." He said, the balloon still popped. Plummeting down, Jonathon felt so much guilt. Laying on the canadian ground he just starred up at the sky and shook his head.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Luke walked over. "Hey man, it's no biggie. We can't win them all, but there's something going on here with that Pierce Younge guy, he's given up two showdown already.", he added, curious. "Anyway, you wanna head back to the temple?", Luke asked Jon.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Shirlika held the Sweet Baby Among Us, the Sword of the Storm, the Eye of Dashi, and the Book of Beifong. She tossed the sword back to Jon and the baby to Luke. She took the Eye of Dashi and simply put it into the book, then closed it and bowed to the two monks.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:23 pm

"Uh... what was that about?", Luke asked, holding the Sweet Baby Among Us in one hand, swiping the Claw to open a portal back to the temple.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by mistdrake Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Jonathon stood up, grabbing the sword. "What. You're giving this back? Aren't you supposed to take this back to your evil lair of evil and gloat at how you beat me?" He asked, putting the sheath over his shoulder and shrugging. "If you're coming, come on then." With that, he went through the portal.

mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:42 pm

"I'm not evilly aligned. I actually wanted to ask if I could join you guys. I don't have any proper training or anything, but I'm capable of winning Shen Gong Wu, as evidenced by a few moments ago." She motioned to the Wu that they held along with the two she had.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum