Xiaolin Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chance Meeting (P)[Haruko]

2 posters

Go down

A Chance Meeting (P)[Haruko] Empty A Chance Meeting (P)[Haruko]

Post by Raimundo Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:49 pm

The dark-skinned woman strode over to the window of her luxurious office. Her unique robe swayed with every step, as she held a young man by the face. "I know you want to see me dead my sweet little pet, but remember who owns you. Who raised you, trained you and gave you whatever could... satisfy you.", she said before slapping a smirk of his face. The male's face hadn't moved from it, but there had been enough force for blood to drip from his nose and mouth.

She went to her seat, as the man walked over to seat himself on the leather couch in the room. He spit blood onto it, smirking. He took up the entire couch, and kept his mouth shut. He knew he was getting a good job if the client came in person.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting (P)[Haruko] Empty Re: A Chance Meeting (P)[Haruko]

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:02 am

Haruko strode into the office with her hood down and robes somewhat over taking her hands. As she entered, she addressed the other woman in the room. "Dreadhex." She said with a slight nod as she came to a stop in about the middle of the room.

Sun Wukong
Admin

https://xiaolinlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:53 am

She smiled. "Always a pleasure to do business with those such as yourself.", she said, gesturing for the boy to stand by her desk. He did just that. "This one is top-notch, highly trained. Erik "Rogue" Xavier, raised to be the best Wu Hunter in the Underworld. A perfect specimen, he's even got something to show you.", she said. Rogue, revealed that he was in possession of a Shen Gong Wu, the Monkey Staff. "Impressed?", she asked.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Haruko observed Erik, taking note of every detail that she could get from his appearance. "Hmm. Very impressed. But I'll need to see how he can hold up against a Xiaolin Monk. They seem to have gotten very slippery recently.." She said, basically thinking out loud.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:29 pm

"I've been watching, Younge thinks ahead doesn't he? Likes to gamble with his investments. It's all a game to him a your expense and Erik, he's your ticket to some more Shen Gong Wu my Heylin sister.", Dreadhex said loosely as Erik stepped forward.

"Just give the word, I'll do as you command.", he said, in a very obedient voice.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Haruko was sold. "I shall take him." She looked at Erik. "You shall come with me. The next time a Shen Gong Wu activates, Pierce shall be in for a surprise." She chuckled evilly. "What do you require in exchange for his services?"

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:36 pm

"All I want, is a few Shen Gong Wu you should be able to part with my dear. I'm thinking, the Glove of Jisaku, Shroud of Shadows, and the Sands of Time. I don't expect rush delivery but, please do deliver them as you get them my dear, and you can keep him as long as you want.", Dreadhex said with a cackle.

Erik opened the door. "Let us be off, I am sure there is much to do my master.", he said, like an obedient hound.

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sun Wukong Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Haruko nodded and left, believing that those 3 Shen Gong Wu wouldn't be too important to her final goal.

Sun Wukong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raimundo Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 pm

[Topic End]

Raimundo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content